AT SUTTONS, WE ARE COMMITTED TO YOUR SAFETY.
Our number one priority is the safety and health of our community; our employees and guests.
In this time of caution due to novel coronavirus — COVID 19, your safety and wellbeing is our number one priority. We want to assure all our guests that Suttons are taking pro-active measures within our control to ensure a safe and clean environment for all staff and guests.
Intensified Cleaning & Sanitation: Each dealership is working closely with their preferred cleaning company to increase the cleaning frequency of all facilities including Vehicles and Courtesy Buses, and provide additional supplies of sanitation throughout the dealership.
Contact Cautious: It is a requirement during this period to limit physical contact, for this reason, we will refrain from shaking hands, we have implemented our “Contact Cautious” alternatives to ensure each person is respected and appreciated at all times.
Flexibility: We understand if people are hesitant to visit the dealership during this time for car servicing requirements or sales appointments.
- We have stringent hygiene protocols to ensure the highest hygiene standard and safety is maintained.
- Our teams are happy to reschedule your bookings to suit you but we ask for as much notice as possible to ensure you get your next desired booking time.
Focus: Our focus is the safety of all guests and staff while still meeting all your vehicle needs. The information surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic is changing rapidly and we are doing our best to remain as agile as we can to meet the requirements of all our guests.
While we have always had strict hygiene procedures and cleaning standards at Suttons we have introduced a number of additional measures to reduce risk:
- Cleaners are here multiple times a day to sanitise heavy traffic areas
- Shuttle buses & loan cars are sanitised after each use
- Vehicles in for service are sanitised before return to customers
- Our teams have been re-trained on best hygiene & social distancing practices
- Contact conscious service driveway drop-off options now available
- All display vehicles are locked unless being viewed & sanitised before being locked
- Increased supply & access of hand sanitiser & disinfectant spray
- Implemented stringent staff wellness and isolation policy across the company
We are working together with you to keep everyone safe and comfortable whilst visiting our dealerships.
We will continue to follow the advice of Health Officials and implement alternate arrangements if and when necessary.
If you have any questions and concerns please contact the Suttons Customer Care Team who can assist you further.